Featured post

Yesterdays news is still today's truth!

They only tell us what they want us to know.....An Anti Austerity Demo gathered outside the BBC headquarters in London the other weekend, ...


.

.

.

.
MAKE SENSE OF THE SENSELESS ! / QUESTION THE QUESTIONABLE ! / SHOUT ABOVE THE NOISE !

Thursday 21 May 2009

Give the dog a bone,











or let him chew the election propaganda that’s dropping through the letter box. Stan's saved me the job of ripping up their bullshit! So anyone gonna vote? Me, I’m gonna deface the ballot paper with a short slogan of some sorts, that’s my protest vote, shame it wont get counted; which is pretty undemocratic if you ask me. Spoilt papers should be counted, just to see how many people are disillusioned by the whole political process, that'd give them something to chew over.

2 comments:

Highlander said...

You can give Stan a treat from me as he is obviously well up on the political system. My vote is going the way of the spoiled papers as well.... On your point about counting them though, I think the turnout will be a far bigger reflection of what people think.

Anonymous said...

Stanley should consider standing on an anti-sleaze/anti-corruption ticket.