Featured post

Yesterdays news is still today's truth!

They only tell us what they want us to know.....An Anti Austerity Demo gathered outside the BBC headquarters in London the other weekend, ...


.

.

.

.
MAKE SENSE OF THE SENSELESS ! / QUESTION THE QUESTIONABLE ! / SHOUT ABOVE THE NOISE !

Saturday 4 January 2020

1st POST IN 2020 IS A COLLECTION/SELECTION OF SNIPPETS/SHITBITS THAT DIDN'T GET POSTED IN 2019!

So the Conservative Government has spent the last few years fucking this country up through austerity, and now it's election time they are promising to fix it.????
How anybody can vote for this bunch of liars is beyond me.!!!!

I heard Nigel Farage talking on the radio and he was saying that he thinks "Green is Red" ie Green Politics are the same as Communism. What a C**T!

So the choice is between a Jew hating allotment loving wealth stealing Lefty and a Islamaphobic, mysoginistic and lying Tory. Who are the Great British public gonna choice? Whoever they are told to choose!

"Don't believe everything that you read in the press....Let's Kick Out The Tories" - Newtown Neurotics

So....let me get this right. In order to deliver the result of a 'Democratic Referendum' an unelected Prime Minister is using undemocratic means to make sure Britain leaves the EU, Deal or No Deal This is beyond bullshit!

Britain and its Democracy is fucked; When an unelected Prime Minister will have the power to suspend Parliament in order to deliver a No Deal Brexit to the people who voted leave in the referendum, even though No Deal wasn't on the ballot paper. Tricked and cheated by the liars, hypocrites and c**ts; The powers that we let be! Hey, Ho, Let's Go!

Hold your nerve in these trouble torn times it's the only way you're gonna survive. Capitalisms in crisis blame it on ISIS

Capitalism Kills. Two of Englands oldest football clubs Bolton and Bury are set to close due to 'financial difficulties.' The true community spirit of football started when cash became the star player in the team. The globalisation of the beautiful game has seen it become an ugly spectacle where money dribbles, tackles, shoots and scores

The largest cash transfers were the coins opposing fans threw at each other, along with fists in the lawless hooligan fueled 70's matches.

The economies fucked! The lights go out! and cows are killing the planet!
The extreme has become the norm.

We are gonna need a forest full of money trees to survive a No Deal Brexit that no one voted for, being pushed for by an unelected Prime Minister and a government who are only in power because they bought the support of the dubious DUP. Don't believe a word they say.

A few months ago our UEPM (Unelected Prime Minister) Boris Johnson said Muslim women with their faces covered looked like bank robbers and letter boxes, now he's wishing them Happy Ede.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have good articles here! If anyone here is looking for a loan @ 2% rate in return to buy a home or other financing needs, I want you to contact Mr Pedro On pedroloanss@gmail.com When I was introduced to Mr. Pedro at the market watch seminar, I was entering the market as a first time buyer. Naturally,my needs were a bit different and I had loads of questions. Before he sent me my pre-approval letter, he called to speak with me about what it meant and what could change. He made himself available to me at pretty much any hour via email and texts. He was very responsive and knowledgeable. He’s also very straightforward. I explained to him what my expectations were in terms of closing time and other particulars. He said he would meet those expectations but he surpassed them. I closed so quickly my realtor and the seller of course were excited about that. But as a buyer I appreciated being walked through the process of Mr Pedro loan offer. From pre-approval to closing- the journey was so seamless and I consider myself lucky because I’ve heard horror stories. I recommend him to anyone looking for a loan. Everything was handled electronically expediently and securely