Featured post

Yesterdays news is still today's truth!

They only tell us what they want us to know.....An Anti Austerity Demo gathered outside the BBC headquarters in London the other weekend, ...


.

.

.

.
MAKE SENSE OF THE SENSELESS ! / QUESTION THE QUESTIONABLE ! / SHOUT ABOVE THE NOISE !

Sunday 7 December 2008

THE VIBRATORS - Guilty (7" vinyl-rip)


A bit of an odd one this. Released in 1983, but a different version to the one that’s on the Guilty album. Neither this nor the b -side appear on any of their best off compilations, which is about right because both tracks aint anywhere near the best stuff they’ve recorded. Guilty is an attempt at a sort of Hip Hop Rock Rap hybrid and Hang Ten is a mutant surf R’n’B instrumental. Both tracks are ...interesting, but for completists only I’d say, but hey don’t take my word for it, hear what you think for yerself here!

8 comments:

Longy said...

Great stuff Nuzz as ever. I remember the B side well as its an instrumental job.

planckzoo said...

Thanks for posting this, I have many of the earlier Vibrators 45s,but I do not recall seeing or hearing this one before.

collins calling said...

cool blog, I love it

Anonymous said...

Wow. Thanks. Never knew of this one. The tough one to find, for me, has been the original Disco in Mosco w/b side Take A Chance..

Anonymous said...

Hey, nice job on the blog here. Some good ideas. Keep up the good work.

Dildo-adultsextoys said...

Nice topic about the vibrator.I have many of the earlier Vibrators.Thanks for sharing.
Sex toys |
Vibrator

Anonymous said...

Lol Nuzz.^^^

Sex Shop said...

Calling your band the Vibrators is an interesting thought...The band are definitely not the thing that I would think of when hearing that word (o;