Featured post

Yesterdays news is still today's truth!

They only tell us what they want us to know.....An Anti Austerity Demo gathered outside the BBC headquarters in London the other weekend, ...


.

.

.

.
MAKE SENSE OF THE SENSELESS ! / QUESTION THE QUESTIONABLE ! / SHOUT ABOVE THE NOISE !

Friday 24 April 2009

TECHFUCKINOLOGY!


Postings have been a bit sporadic over the recent weeks, due to some issues with my PC; even the simplest of tasks took forever to do. A re-booting with a size 9 Doctor Martin, didn’t do the trick and probably didn’t help, but it made me feel better. It’s had a bit of an overhaul and seems to be working a lot better now, still needs a few other bits doing to it, but I’m gone make hay while the sun shines, so some sort of abnormal service will be resumed over the next couple of days. Where to begin though; cos it’s been a crazy few weeks in the world of politicks, still can’t say I’m surprised at some of the shit that’s gone down and I expect there’s gonna be a lot more flying around. Cheers for the comments, and I’ll get round to replying to them. Re-posts could be a problem, cos I’ve lost a few things along the way, shit happens. Good to see that someone’s climbed aboard the TWATTER ride. Anymore takers? You can say as much or as little as you want, as often or as irregular as you want about whatever you want, it’s up to you.

No comments: