Featured post

Yesterdays news is still today's truth!

They only tell us what they want us to know.....An Anti Austerity Demo gathered outside the BBC headquarters in London the other weekend, ...


.

.

.

.
MAKE SENSE OF THE SENSELESS ! / QUESTION THE QUESTIONABLE ! / SHOUT ABOVE THE NOISE !

Sunday 17 February 2008

I JUST HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO GET MY BRAIN WORKING TODAY. CAN TOO MUCH THINKING BE BAD FOR YOU? COS SOMEDAYS I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT I THINK ABOUT ANYTHING ANYMORE. WATCH THE NEWS, READ A PAPER, IF IT AINT ONE THING IT'S ANOTHER....An example: I often think that young people are stigmatized by the media, then I go out for a walk and encounter groups of young people drinking alcopops and behaving exactly like the press portray them. PART OF ME THINKS THEY ARE ACTING OUT A ROLE THAT HAS BEEN DEFINED FOR THEM BY THE MEDIA, ANOTHER PART OF ME THEN THINKS THAT THE MEDIAS DEFINITION IS RIGHT. LIKE I SAID, SOMETIMES I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK.... NOW WHERE'S MY BRAINS OFF BUTTON.....................

1 comment:

Your driver said...

Well, being a young person is largely about acting. I mean, how many young people know themselves? So, they try out various acts, until they find something that seems to work well enough to get them to the next stage. So, are they acting 'badly' because they're 'bad'? Probably not. Are they acting the way the media tells them to act? Who knows? They're acting. Sometimes they're a pain in the ass. Sometimes they're a million laughs. Try sleeping more.