Featured post

Yesterdays news is still today's truth!

They only tell us what they want us to know.....An Anti Austerity Demo gathered outside the BBC headquarters in London the other weekend, ...


.

.

.

.
MAKE SENSE OF THE SENSELESS ! / QUESTION THE QUESTIONABLE ! / SHOUT ABOVE THE NOISE !

Wednesday 2 July 2008

FOR FROGS SAKE!



Great! Not only has my USB record deck been playing up recently, but now, just when there’s loads of stuff to rant and rage about, music to post and comments to reply to, the PC starts to rebel by freezing, going slow and doing strange things. Fucking typical! I feel like John Cleese in Faulty Towers, when his car wont start and he starts hitting it with a stick. Me, I’m gonna either be putting on my size 9 Dr Martens and give the Piece of Crap the biggest re-booting it’s ever had (That’d make me feel a whole lot better, but I doubt it would fix the problem) or alternatively I could sit in the garden for a while and watch the frogs jump around in the pond. I say pond, it’s more like a large puddle, and jumping, well most of the time they just sit there all relaxed with their heads sticking out of the water looking daft; but hey they seem happy and it’ll get me chilled out while I opt for a more rational approach to the problem and run a few scans on the PC to see what the issues are.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your Blog. Jim Basnight here. I was in a power pop garage band called the Moberlys
from 1979-1989. I was also in a great pop punk band called the Rockinghams with Criss
Crass of the Muffs. I hope you have heard of one of these bands.

I have 6 unique CD's in stock, the Moberlys "Sexteen" (German Bear Family/ATM), Jim
Basnight and the Moberlys "Seattle-NY-LA" (French Pop the Balloon), The Rockinghams
"Makin' Bacon" (Not Lame USA), "The Jim Basnight Thing", Jim Basnight "Pop Top" and Jim
Basnight "Recovery Room".

From these CD's there have been a number of tracks that have been released on various
comps, vinyl packages and best of CD's around the world.

If you do not have any of these CD's (in quotes), I would be happy to send promos of them
to you for the blog.

Please message me at jim@jimbasnight.com or feel free to call me at (206) 660-2471 and
let me know. Please include your mailing address as well of course.

Best wishes,
Jim

Anonymous said...

Did you ever consider using a free operating system? I'm talking about Linux, that's 'free' as in 'freedom', (but also 'free' as in 'no charge'.