Featured post

Yesterdays news is still today's truth!

They only tell us what they want us to know.....An Anti Austerity Demo gathered outside the BBC headquarters in London the other weekend, ...


.

.

.

.
MAKE SENSE OF THE SENSELESS ! / QUESTION THE QUESTIONABLE ! / SHOUT ABOVE THE NOISE !

Friday 27 May 2011

Last week we had those crazy Christians, saying the world was gonna end. It didn’t….I think people knew it wouldn’t, but how many people think it could? This week I’ve seen the religious vultures hovering overhead ready to pick at the flesh of the weak and wounded. I’ve been accosted by someone trying to put the Book of Krishna in my hand. I’ve seen groups of Jehovah Witnesses gathering in my neighbourhood with pamphlets in their hands. They’re all trying to sell people a ticket for their slow train trips to salvation when the world ends. Well….the train I’m aboard is out of control, but its destination is FREEDOM!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm on the last freedom moped out of nowhere city...and I haven't even told my parents what time I'll be back!
Rik Mayal. Young Ones 1982 (or 3)