Featured post

Yesterdays news is still today's truth!

They only tell us what they want us to know.....An Anti Austerity Demo gathered outside the BBC headquarters in London the other weekend, ...


.

.

.

.
MAKE SENSE OF THE SENSELESS ! / QUESTION THE QUESTIONABLE ! / SHOUT ABOVE THE NOISE !

Thursday 6 December 2007


Blimey, I forgot I had this, how that happened, dunno fuck it. This is great sing along shouty punk rawk. A three track single Dead Friends/Capital Gold and the brilliant anti royal rant Pour Petrol In Her Face, from the er…fabulous, FABULOUS. What are yer waiting for chop, chop, click, CLICK.

5 comments:

agonynine said...

Superb, I've got this a 7" single but no darn turntable! Loving your blog!

irishdave said...

Hi MR. Nuzz - any info on this? what ear? Who are they? It's reminding me of a band from Cork (IRE) I used to see live years ago called 3355409, but I doubt it's anything to do with them. It's a really good single, mind.

Nuzz Prowlin' Wolf said...

Alright irishdave, I posted another Fabulous one in Nov, I've set up a tag to it at the bottom of this post, there's a little bit about the band there. Cheers agonynine.

Anonymous said...

"The United Colours Of Fabulous.
Where everyone hears your dreams."

The above was one of the bands slogans and at the time if you were under 18 they would even paint out the naughty bits of their t-shirts as long as you marked your order "JUVENILE DELINQUENT".

F*A*B*U*L*O*U*S

irishdave said...

Thank you sir - since I only write nonsense in my tags, I tend to forget they have a purpose.