Featured post

Yesterdays news is still today's truth!

They only tell us what they want us to know.....An Anti Austerity Demo gathered outside the BBC headquarters in London the other weekend, ...


.

.

.

.
MAKE SENSE OF THE SENSELESS ! / QUESTION THE QUESTIONABLE ! / SHOUT ABOVE THE NOISE !

Tuesday 18 December 2007

THEATRE OF HATE - Live @ Bowes Lyon House, Stevenage 18/1/81


This is the last recording from the two gigs that Theatre Of Hate played in Stevenage. Not much that I can really say about Kirk and his boys that I haven't said in previous posts, but talking of Boys I don't think I mentioned that Boy George was in attendance at one of the gigs, not that I knew who he was at the time, he was just a bloke in make up. Talking of make up, if you take a trip to Punks On Postcards there's a scan of a review from March 1981 in Sounds of He Who Dares Wins, a right made up hatchet job piece of journalism. Anyway here's some more live Hate for yer...Click!

No comments: