Featured post

Yesterdays news is still today's truth!

They only tell us what they want us to know.....An Anti Austerity Demo gathered outside the BBC headquarters in London the other weekend, ...


.

.

.

.
MAKE SENSE OF THE SENSELESS ! / QUESTION THE QUESTIONABLE ! / SHOUT ABOVE THE NOISE !

Monday 31 December 2007

THE POGUES - Live @ The ICA, 31/12/84


New Years Eve, a time for partying and revelry amongst the reflection and resolutions. One of the best New Years Eves I had was going to see The Pogues, a fucking excellent night, not that I remember that much about it, due to excessive alcohol, but between the group of mates I went with it was all pieced together (or should that be pissed together?) This is an audience recording, not by me or my mates I hasten to add, it’s a good quality one that captures the atmosphere of the night well. Enjoy this, and enjoy yerself tonight whatever you are doing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this one, and a happy new year!

blogg.passagen.se/jj.n

Punkzer0 said...

Hi I started a blog a while back and before I post I usually do a quick search to see whats out there, and I saw some comments from yourself on other blogs saying you would be interested in more Actifed stuff. Well if your still interested, here you go:

http://asfm.blogspot.com/

By the way, love the blog

Anonymous said...

WOW, I was there as well, ended up at at 2 post gig parties with Shane and other friends. we lost track not long after this event. thanks.

I have some cool pogoues/nips stuff btw

rocksoff@ntlworld.com

usted said...

happy new year, nuzz. take care!

Nuzz Prowlin' Wolf said...

cheers folks and a great new year to you all. garychching like yer blog.