Featured post

Yesterdays news is still today's truth!

They only tell us what they want us to know.....An Anti Austerity Demo gathered outside the BBC headquarters in London the other weekend, ...


.

.

.

.
MAKE SENSE OF THE SENSELESS ! / QUESTION THE QUESTIONABLE ! / SHOUT ABOVE THE NOISE !

Friday 7 December 2007

WHEN THE SNOW MAN BRINGS THE SNOW......


Tis the season to be jolly fa, la, la, la, la, la FUCK OFF! Tis the season to spend. The news is of a ‘consumer crisis’ well in my town centre there’s no sign of one. The only crisis is me not losing it with any of the mindless shoppers racing about like they’re on drugs. There they are; standing on my toes, bumping into me with no words of an apology, stopping right in front of me to talk on their mobile phones “They haven’t got that one…shall I get a different one?” I’ll tell you what why don’t you buy nothing and get out of my way, so I can get to the queue at the till in order to wait for ages while someone uses their card for chip and pin. Credit crunch? Lets hope the machine crunches your card. If cocaine is becoming the new drug of choice, it goes some way to explain some peoples behaviour, especially at this time of year. Total fucking madness! Bah humbug indeed.

2 comments:

Jock The Ripper said...

Well said Nuzz... Bah Humbug... I hate christmas, and also hate pretending to enjoy it for everyone else's sake! I'll be glad when January's here and we can all get back to some kind of sanity again... Bah Humbug!

Nuzz Prowlin' Wolf said...

Cheers rk1 bring on the sanity!