Featured post

Yesterdays news is still today's truth!

They only tell us what they want us to know.....An Anti Austerity Demo gathered outside the BBC headquarters in London the other weekend, ...


.

.

.

.
MAKE SENSE OF THE SENSELESS ! / QUESTION THE QUESTIONABLE ! / SHOUT ABOVE THE NOISE !

Wednesday 10 June 2009

KEEPING IT KONTEMPARY


Ever took a punch In the ribcage sonny? Ever met a soul Who had no shrine Keep this all in your mind And get inside my window / What do we become Trying to kill each other? You're faking it son Gonna get you tonight I suck another breath To the hearts of the Revolution Because it still ain't right / Where did all the love go? I don't know, I don't know [I bet you can't see it] Where did all the love go? I don't know, I don't know [I bet you can't see it] / Gonna see the signs Of a real change a comin' Take another sip From this hobo's wine And get yourself a million miles From the concrete jungle / This is a time Full of fear full of anger A hero's exchange for a telephone line Whatever happened to the Youth of this generation? Because it still ain't right / Where did all the love go? I don't know, I don't know [I bet you can't see it] Where did all the love go? Now I don't know why Oh why / The rivers of the pavement Are flowing now with blood The children of the future Are drowning in the flood / Where did all the love go? Now I don't know why I don't know / In this social chaos There's violence in the air Gotta keep your wits about you Be careful not to stare / Oh-oh-oh-oh Where did all the love go? I don't know, I don't know [I bet you can't see it] Where did all the love go? Now I don't know why Oh why [I bet you can't see it]

No comments: