Featured post

Yesterdays news is still today's truth!

They only tell us what they want us to know.....An Anti Austerity Demo gathered outside the BBC headquarters in London the other weekend, ...


.

.

.

.
MAKE SENSE OF THE SENSELESS ! / QUESTION THE QUESTIONABLE ! / SHOUT ABOVE THE NOISE !

Saturday 3 November 2007


Feel a bit bad, (not); after slagging Barbara Follet off (see 1st Nov post) just read in my local paper, that she says "I most certainly do not use any of my House of Commons allowances to fund anything except legitimate expenses." Yeah whatever, like I should believe a word of that. This New Labour shower are corrupt and dishonest; from the war in Iraq to rigged council elections in Birmingham. Why should I believe a word any of you say? yes Barbara I know you're first husband was murdered by the South African state in the apartheid years and you spoke against the war in Iraq, but not loud enough though. Shit, where was I going with this, aah that's it....The BNP. There was a BNP candidate standing in the local elections in your constituency. Well we don't need or want them putting up a candidate in the next General Election, so get out there and listen to the people in your constituency cos if you don't then I'm pretty sure the BNP will, if they aren't already. Do your job, after all you're certainly getting paid enough.

No comments: