Featured post

Yesterdays news is still today's truth!

They only tell us what they want us to know.....An Anti Austerity Demo gathered outside the BBC headquarters in London the other weekend, ...


.

.

.

.
MAKE SENSE OF THE SENSELESS ! / QUESTION THE QUESTIONABLE ! / SHOUT ABOVE THE NOISE !

Monday 5 May 2008

BLONK HOLIDAY


A Blog Holiday. The sound of strimming and hedge cutting is everywhere, and that’s just in my garden. I’m making sure the hedge isn’t too high or protruding to far over the required height and distance. I don’t want to fall foul of Local Council regulations, then it’ll be a trip to the dump, must make sure the right waste is in the right bags, don’t want the recycling Gestapo on my case either. Fucking Bank Holidays!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I’m the proud owner of a council by-law and gravity defying Lleylandi. 14ft and growing. No intention of cutting it.
Well, it’s all anarchy ain’t it?