Featured post

Yesterdays news is still today's truth!

They only tell us what they want us to know.....An Anti Austerity Demo gathered outside the BBC headquarters in London the other weekend, ...


.

.

.

.
MAKE SENSE OF THE SENSELESS ! / QUESTION THE QUESTIONABLE ! / SHOUT ABOVE THE NOISE !

Saturday 20 December 2008

THE CRISP CRUNCH!


My tolerance levels are low, the smallest things. A person eating crisps! It was 8.15 the other morning, and I’m sitting on the bus waiting for it to take me to work, and in the seat behind me there’s someone eating a packet of crisps. Crunch, Crunch, Crunch, Crunch. For fucks sake! Why didn’t they have their breakfast at home, before they left for work, and they must have had one of those Jumbo bags, the one’s were you get more air for your money cos it seemed to go on forever. I could feel my blood beginning to boil, so I had to get of the bus and have a fag until the bus went at 8.30. Fuck banning smoking in public places, ban the eating of crisps as well, that’s what I say.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In reference to your virus problem (assuming you even read this) - download SuperAntispyware, run it, and remove everything it finds.

Trust me, I'm a PC tech.

Chairmaker said...

That crunch, crunch, crunch, crunch just makes you want to strangle someone doesn't it.

Other people who just have to go: assholes who bring their grease-stinking fast food shit into movie theaters.