Featured post

Yesterdays news is still today's truth!

They only tell us what they want us to know.....An Anti Austerity Demo gathered outside the BBC headquarters in London the other weekend, ...


.

.

.

.
MAKE SENSE OF THE SENSELESS ! / QUESTION THE QUESTIONABLE ! / SHOUT ABOVE THE NOISE !

Wednesday 17 June 2009

BLOG COMMUNIQUE # 5



A few of you good folk have asked for things to be re-posted. Well you see it’s like this….cos I’m a cheapskate and have a free DivShare account it means that you guy’s’gals can only download 10gb a month of music between the lot of ya, then the downloads stop until the next month. At the moment you’ve reached yer limit and have to wait until July 7th , So pop back in a months time, but be quick, cos remember there’s only 10gb a month, and I don’t want any fighting . But just for the Anon amongst you, and anyone else here’s a re-posting of Chelsea’s Rocks Off album, purely for the fact that it’s a much better recording than the one I originally posted and it ain’t on DivShare. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Skank Against Statism said...

Muchos gracias!

jezebel said...

Hi mate...
this is the most critical blogpage I've seen on the web till today and I'm reading all your posts with much interest although I'm living in Germany.
But the whole population in every country is being cheated by the politics and the industry so I think it's everywhere the same.
Thanks for a lot of inspiring thoughts.
Got a question:
Have you got a copy of Chelsea-Underwraps and if so could you please post it?
Cheers from Deutschland

Nuzz Prowlin' Wolf said...

Cheers jezebel, I think I can sort out a posting of Underwraps for yer. Give us a few days.