Featured post

Yesterdays news is still today's truth!

They only tell us what they want us to know.....An Anti Austerity Demo gathered outside the BBC headquarters in London the other weekend, ...


.

.

.

.
MAKE SENSE OF THE SENSELESS ! / QUESTION THE QUESTIONABLE ! / SHOUT ABOVE THE NOISE !

Sunday 6 September 2009

"WE GOTTA GET OUTTA THIS PLACE"


“I am making this statement as a wilful defiance of military authority because I believe that the War is being deliberately prolonged by those who have the power to end it.” - Siegfried Sassoon 1886-1967 (quoted in Memoirs of an Infantry Officer)

1 comment:

Chris Ripple said...

Yeah, I remember that song...
The next line is 'If it's the last thing we ever do...'
Trouble is, in too many cases it was...
I've got a friend in 'stan, and every time they mention another one has gone I think of how his parents would feel if...

I also know how much they've had to fork out to get him some reasonable gear.
The whole scenario is just fucking despicable !