Featured post

Yesterdays news is still today's truth!

They only tell us what they want us to know.....An Anti Austerity Demo gathered outside the BBC headquarters in London the other weekend, ...


.

.

.

.
MAKE SENSE OF THE SENSELESS ! / QUESTION THE QUESTIONABLE ! / SHOUT ABOVE THE NOISE !

Wednesday 14 October 2009

IT’S A FUCKED UP WORLD! A while back I posted an appeal to help find a mate of mines missing daughter. Well she was found, but it wasn’t good news. My respect and sympathy goes out to Jem and Samantha Wrights mum, and families, for their loss. STAY STRONG!!

4 comments:

Longy said...

I was really gutted to read this eariler today Nuzz. My thoughts are with her family and friends.

R.I.P.

Chris Ripple said...

I work at the same place as Sam's mum.
People are doing their best to rally round, 'tis a very sad time.

Cool Confusion said...

R.I.P

Pip said...

My Condolences to the family &
friends of Samantha.
As a member of the community in which this crime took place I can
say that we are all shocked and sickened at what has happened here.