Featured post

Yesterdays news is still today's truth!

They only tell us what they want us to know.....An Anti Austerity Demo gathered outside the BBC headquarters in London the other weekend, ...


.

.

.

.
MAKE SENSE OF THE SENSELESS ! / QUESTION THE QUESTIONABLE ! / SHOUT ABOVE THE NOISE !

Sunday 7 February 2010

Tears of a clown, with millions around!



In an interview with Piers Morgan for British television to be shown next week It is reported that Gordon Brown cries when questioned about a personal tradgedy. For fucks sake, he’s just like one of those desperate X-Factor, Britains Got Talent contestants with their please vote for me I’ve got a sob story to tell. What a drip!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I were forced to do an interview with the vacuous Piers Morgan, I’d probably cry. Reminds me of Peter Frampton’s (Younger readers may wish to Google) first words after regaining consciousness following an horrific near fatal car accident. ‘Does this mean I don’t have to do the Merv Griffin show’.

Chris Ripple said...

Anonymouse. I'd forgotten that one till you just flagged it up.
Nice one.

Nuzz. Loved the illustration on the post below this. It looks suspiciously like one of them old- fangled Ladybird books to me ?
I find it quite amusing that a book I read nearly 50 years ago can still make an impact today on the young.
How to be an radical anarchistic political agitator by Ladybird Books... It has to come.
As for 'The' Parliament ?
Waddya reckon ?
Parliament of Thieves or Parliament of Whores ?
I prefer the latter for aesthetic reasons but I would hate to think I'd tarnished a working girl's reputation ?