Featured post

Yesterdays news is still today's truth!

They only tell us what they want us to know.....An Anti Austerity Demo gathered outside the BBC headquarters in London the other weekend, ...


.

.

.

.
MAKE SENSE OF THE SENSELESS ! / QUESTION THE QUESTIONABLE ! / SHOUT ABOVE THE NOISE !

Saturday 15 January 2011

"To my head, To my head"


I’ve been sitting here in front of this PC for a good few hours with the stereo on playing a few albums:
(UK SUBS - Work In Progress, SOCIAL DISTORTIONS - Hard Times And Nursery Rhymes, THE CLASH - Kingston Advice, THE VIBRATORS - Punk Rock Rarities, and ELECTRIC RIVER - Radio No Go.) taping away at the keyboard, cutting and pasting preparing a couple of posts I was gonna post today. But ….I keep getting distracted, drifting off and subsequently forgetting what I was trying to say. I think might be overdosing on Rock’n’Roll.

3 comments:

biopunk said...

It is OKAY.

This is NORMAL.


If it gets really bad, click here -> ONLY IN CASE OF EMERGENCY!

Anonymous said...

Go see the Rock 'n' Roll nurse.

Marky D.

Anonymous said...

I'm listening to Strange Magic by ELO myself.

I would be interested to read your thoughts on the Joanna Yeates story Nuzz. However caution is the watch word on that one I think. The shits gonna hit the fan with a heap of law suits/defamation of character libels against the press soonish...

Hoping your muse returns...