Featured post

Yesterdays news is still today's truth!

They only tell us what they want us to know.....An Anti Austerity Demo gathered outside the BBC headquarters in London the other weekend, ...


.

.

.

.
MAKE SENSE OF THE SENSELESS ! / QUESTION THE QUESTIONABLE ! / SHOUT ABOVE THE NOISE !

Saturday 21 May 2011

Don't Fear The Reaper.

This could be my very last post ever, as the world is due to end today, or so some American Christian group believe, some how I doubt it, apparently they said the same thing in 1994, and here we still are, as I’m sure we will be tomorrow, when maybe I’ll have something more to say about something else. Until then, see ya. If I’m wrong and those crazy Christians were right, well I dunno what to say, and it won’t really matter cos there’ll be no one to read it any way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Makes you wonder why they spent all that time money and effort going after Bin Laden…seeing as how he was going to die today anyway along with the rest of us…

planckzoo said...

I think we survived....