Featured post

Yesterdays news is still today's truth!

They only tell us what they want us to know.....An Anti Austerity Demo gathered outside the BBC headquarters in London the other weekend, ...


.

.

.

.
MAKE SENSE OF THE SENSELESS ! / QUESTION THE QUESTIONABLE ! / SHOUT ABOVE THE NOISE !

Thursday 23 June 2011

A week since my last post. PC still not done, it's gone to someone who knows more than me. Cheers Keithy, whose gonna hopefully get it fixed up. Haven't been able to use the laptop until now, and all I can think to write about at the moment is the shit fest that is Glastonbury, and those shit fucks U2 and that fuckin' holier than thou Bono cunt....Yeah save the planet fight poverty across the world and don't pay any tax in your home country, Ireland, one of those EU countries struggling with the Euro. I'm sure they'd appreciate some of your hard earned penny's, but no, you've taken it offshore. Well here's hoping that those at Glastonbury shower U2 with bottles of piss and lumps of mud, or better still it chucks it down with rain and Bono and co get electrocuted. These wankers need telling just like the politicians and profiteers. FIGHT THE CUNTS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Only seen U2 once, in Auckland NZ around ‘93. Without word of a lie it was the worst, most tediously boring gig I’ve ever been to. Big Audio Dynamite supported, and they weren’t much better. The only time I’ve ever been to a gig and found myself constantly looking at my watch. The ‘ol Kiwis lapped it up though. I guess they were grateful for any bit of live action they could get. Just as well the ticket was a freebie.