Featured post

Yesterdays news is still today's truth!

They only tell us what they want us to know.....An Anti Austerity Demo gathered outside the BBC headquarters in London the other weekend, ...


.

.

.

.
MAKE SENSE OF THE SENSELESS ! / QUESTION THE QUESTIONABLE ! / SHOUT ABOVE THE NOISE !

Monday 1 April 2013

PETER PERRETT and THE ONE - Woke Up Sticky (Re-Post)


A Re-Post request for this. It has been described as Pete Perretts “Great lost album” I dunno about that any more, it looks like the album from the reformed Only Ones has got lost somewhere. I mentioned its impending release four years ago, when I original posted Woke Up Sticky, but since then I don't know if it's seen the light of day, or if and when it will eventually surface. Until then here's a blast of Peter Perrett and The One. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Mr. Wolf., I am a huge fan of your blog. Love what you are doing. I am also I huge, I mean huge, Nikki Sudden fan I was hoping that you may have Tel Aviv Blue, and/or Egyptians Roads as they are the only two albums that I am missing from my collection. I also was looking for Jeremy Glucks I knew Buffalo Bill. You had it posted in an earlier post but Mediafire has since removed it. Any help for this reader would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers. Matt Stuber.

Longy said...

Must of missed this one the first time round. Cheers Nuzz :)

jeffen said...

Cool post, Perrett looks a little the worse for wear these days but he's a survivor!

Anonymous said...

Greetings! Would really love it if you could re-up Woke Up Sticky. Cheers!