Featured post

Yesterdays news is still today's truth!

They only tell us what they want us to know.....An Anti Austerity Demo gathered outside the BBC headquarters in London the other weekend, ...


.

.

.

.
MAKE SENSE OF THE SENSELESS ! / QUESTION THE QUESTIONABLE ! / SHOUT ABOVE THE NOISE !

Monday 1 April 2019

BLACK BOMBERS - Vol 4 (*A REVIEW*)

Vol 4 is Black Bombers follow up to their eponymous debut album; this one's a mini album, and it’s “a shit kicker!" six slabs of pure and raw Rock'n'Roll which sound like the smell of burning rubber, greasy leather and dirty denim, as the roaring rhythm and bruised opening track Day after Day will testify. Next up there’s the scorching and screaming Relentless, followed by the feral howl of Animals ‘n' Cages. Gnarley is just that; a rough'n'ready instrumental, which reminds me of a soundtrack to one of those old Biker B-Movies. Sometimes is a taunt, tense guitar slashing full throttle cry of anguish. A gritty and growling cover of Green on Reds Hair of The Dog closes the proceedings on this short stubbly and skuzzie Rock’n’Roll kiss. That sounds like a street fight between The Gun Club, The Stooges and The Long Ryders. Available on the ever wonderful Easy Action Records.

2 comments:

Nuzz Prowlin' Wolf said...

Just noticed....last line missing, it should have ended...."A contender for mini-album of the year?.... Yeah!.... too right!"

dercy lyne said...

BEST ONLINE LOVE SPELL CASTER TO GET YOUR EX LOVER, HUSBAND, WIFE, GIRLFRIEND OR BOYFRIEND BACK. ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP: +2349083639501
-Email- blackmagicsolutions95@gmail.com
Hello there, my name is Darci Lyne, I am from a new jersey, USA. I read a post-comment online of a Los Angeles Based Journalist Reveals How he Permanently Cured Weak Erection & Quick Ejaculation 2 months after His wife Left Him and he also said Dr. NOSA makes his ex-wife return back after 2year of separation. I contacted the same Dr. NOSA because of my challenges in life, I have these Powerful Intentions that things will work for me, I believed in testimonies are real life proves. I realized this would be good to share here as I know it will inspire others too.
I was so lucky to come across BLACK MAGIC SPELLS Caster personal contact
-Email- blackmagicsolutions95@gmail.com
I'm not sure I could have done it without him. I would have given up and believed that because my husband was seeing someone else and he said we were done. After Dr.NOSA lunched a Magic Love-spell, my husband calls me on the cell phone and he returns back home. Thank you so much for bringing back my husband home after 3 years of separation. We are forever indebted. today I'm testifying with joy and happiness to the world...also, you can
WhatsApp with him-- +2349083639501
* Love Spells Win-Back Ex lover
* Success & promotion magic spell
* lucky charm - BUSINESS STAR
* wards - PROTECTIVE HOOK
* curse resolution
* Divorce problem solution?
* solution to sickness and diseases of the body?
* want a love spell for a new lover?