Featured post

Yesterdays news is still today's truth!

They only tell us what they want us to know.....An Anti Austerity Demo gathered outside the BBC headquarters in London the other weekend, ...


.

.

.

.
MAKE SENSE OF THE SENSELESS ! / QUESTION THE QUESTIONABLE ! / SHOUT ABOVE THE NOISE !

Saturday 2 June 2007

I'M BACK!


Have returned from sea, sand and nature to concrete claustrophobia. Gonna take a day or two to re-acclimatise myself. Holiday Parks, now they're strange old places. The evening entertainment, mmm, now that's a funny old affair, some rather naff compares playing to an audience ranging from 9 weeks to 99 years. Someone dressed up as a fluffy rabbit for the kids, Bingo for the 'oldies' and a crap cabaret for the rest. Like a trip to the 'Savage Reservation' but after a couple of pints it becomes bearable. Like I said strange places Holiday Parks but good for base camp, had a geezer in the caravan opposite playing a trumpet, not as bad as it may sound, found it quite relaxing, I pityed the poor family in the caravan next to the techno kids. Anyway before I return to (ab)normality, I will leave you with a thought (hope I don't offend anyone with this) Belts and Braces, fine worn separately, but both at the same time?..... why not buy a pair of trousers that fit?

No comments: