Featured post

Yesterdays news is still today's truth!

They only tell us what they want us to know.....An Anti Austerity Demo gathered outside the BBC headquarters in London the other weekend, ...


.

.

.

.
MAKE SENSE OF THE SENSELESS ! / QUESTION THE QUESTIONABLE ! / SHOUT ABOVE THE NOISE !

Thursday 21 June 2007

A Post About No Post

Just been going through my 'blog books' where I keep thoughts and scribblings for rants and ravings, thinking right what shall I post today. The audit culture of New Labour, the cheap Chinese imports that are threatening our climate, the up and coming ban on smoking in public places. Then I took a look in the folder where I keep stuff for collages. Images of riot police and demonstrations, dead bodies in Iraq pictures of Blair, Bush and Brown, torn out words and a load of other visual delights. Cracked open a can of lager and then thought fuck it I just can't be bothered to think about anything tonight, sometimes it just gets too depressing writing about the shit that is
going down in the world these days. I'm sure it wasn't like this when I was younger then I thought no it was; fear of nuclear destruction, Thatcher and Regan economics, unemployment police oppression. Different times different sorts of issues/problems. Then again when I was younger didn't have work and family commitments, time didn't seem so scarce, still age is just a state of mind and I'm still an angry 16 year old, well probably more angry than when I was 16 and didn't have the worry of what sort of a world my daughter would be growing up in............shit lost my train of thought, bollocks....... I'm sure I could drink more than one can of lager then as well without turning into a jibbering idiot. Where was I, oh yeah, that's right, wasn't gonna post anything tonight................................

No comments: