Featured post

Yesterdays news is still today's truth!

They only tell us what they want us to know.....An Anti Austerity Demo gathered outside the BBC headquarters in London the other weekend, ...


.

.

.

.
MAKE SENSE OF THE SENSELESS ! / QUESTION THE QUESTIONABLE ! / SHOUT ABOVE THE NOISE !

Wednesday 23 January 2008

No major post tonight, having a few security issues, smut peddlers hacked the NPW myspace page over the weekend and I’m getting a bit paranoid that someone’s gonna get their grubby little hands on this blog for whatever reasons. My computers been acting a bit odd today, all security settings are applied, while checking, noticed lots of pinging and ponging has been going on today at my IP address, and my internet connection has been doing some strange shit. Hope I haven’t compromised anything by posting this message, could be I’m just getting a little too paranoid, but I prefer to call it awareness. Hopefully normal service will be resumed tomorrow, when I’ve more time to check things out, or my paranoid awareness has been reduced.