Featured post

Yesterdays news is still today's truth!

They only tell us what they want us to know.....An Anti Austerity Demo gathered outside the BBC headquarters in London the other weekend, ...


.

.

.

.
MAKE SENSE OF THE SENSELESS ! / QUESTION THE QUESTIONABLE ! / SHOUT ABOVE THE NOISE !

Monday 22 September 2008

MANSUN - XFM Radio Session.


Another discovery from the shoebox in my loft; a rather brief, but highly enjoyable acoustic session that the mighty Mansun recorded for XFM back in around 2000. Three tracks: Electric Man, Butterfly (A New Beginning) and Wide Open Space, which I think maybe from a different session, but I’m fucked if I know. I’ve also included some right patronising shitchat from the presenter; “Great stuff, excellent, well done” Fuck Off you wanker whoever you were, and I don’t care that you didn’t know the track listing for the album was different in America, neither did I, but I do now…Thanks! Anyway enough of my shitchat, you know what to do; light the blue touch paper and stand back…….CLICK!

No comments: