Featured post

Yesterdays news is still today's truth!

They only tell us what they want us to know.....An Anti Austerity Demo gathered outside the BBC headquarters in London the other weekend, ...


.

.

.

.
MAKE SENSE OF THE SENSELESS ! / QUESTION THE QUESTIONABLE ! / SHOUT ABOVE THE NOISE !

Monday 3 November 2008

'NORMAL' SERVICE WILL BE RESUMED OVER THE NEXT FEW DAYS.SO MUCH TO CATCH UP ON; ROSS'N'BRAND GATE, CRISIS IN THE CONGO AND THE DAY OF RECKONING IN THE U.S.A, PLUS SOME MUSIC, BUT RIGHT NOW I'M SLOWLY GETTING INTO THE IDEA THAT I'VE GOT TO LEAVE FOR WORK IN ABOUT 10 MINUTES, AND WONDERING WHY I'VE TYPED THIS IN CAPITALS, IT FEELS LIKE I'M SHOUTING AT YOU ALL, WHICH I'M NOT, NOT ENOUGH TIME TO CHANGE IT NOW, ONLY 9 MINUTES TO GO.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When you retire, you may be presented with a gold watch or clock. This will be to signify that your time is now your own.