Featured post

Yesterdays news is still today's truth!

They only tell us what they want us to know.....An Anti Austerity Demo gathered outside the BBC headquarters in London the other weekend, ...


.

.

.

.
MAKE SENSE OF THE SENSELESS ! / QUESTION THE QUESTIONABLE ! / SHOUT ABOVE THE NOISE !

Wednesday 28 March 2007



Had to see the Inland Revenue today; trying to charge me a £100 for not filling in a form I didn't receive, which I shouldn't have got, as I didn't receive any money for what I was doing, and I'd stopped what I was doing anyway. Told 'em that Companies House had been given all this information already. Tax office said It didn't matter I had to fill in a form anyway, as the two offices don't talk to each other. I did say that if the two offices didn't talk how come I'd received a tax bill in the first place. Filled in the form, then the lady from the revenue said was the organisation I'd been involved with called ********* ****** *****, it was. Strange how the Inland Revenue knew that when I'd been told they don't communicate with Companies House. Then I was told I'd be getting another tax return form for last year, because no-one had informed them of the changes. FUCKIN' BUREAUCRACY.