Featured post

Yesterdays news is still today's truth!

They only tell us what they want us to know.....An Anti Austerity Demo gathered outside the BBC headquarters in London the other weekend, ...


.

.

.

.
MAKE SENSE OF THE SENSELESS ! / QUESTION THE QUESTIONABLE ! / SHOUT ABOVE THE NOISE !

Tuesday 27 March 2007


Saw 8 police officers search a man today with a dog at Welwyn Garden City bus station . In full view of the passing public even made him take shoes off, didn't seem to be causing no fuss, would have been interesting to see how police would have reacted if he'd started 'kicking off'. Don't know how it all turned out as the bus carried on. Will get back to more of the usual over the next couple of days, bit more ranting and some rock'n'roll. Just taking a breather at the moment and re-charging my batteries. I suppose if I've got nothing worthwhile to say I could just not post anything, but I cant. Doing this blog has become like heroin to me.