Featured post

Yesterdays news is still today's truth!

They only tell us what they want us to know.....An Anti Austerity Demo gathered outside the BBC headquarters in London the other weekend, ...


.

.

.

.
MAKE SENSE OF THE SENSELESS ! / QUESTION THE QUESTIONABLE ! / SHOUT ABOVE THE NOISE !

Friday 6 June 2008



Reading the papers, listening to the news, it’s all starting to become like groundhog day. Stabbings, Surveillance, MP’s expenses, Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Young People, Immigrants, Economic crisis, blah, blah, blah, blah. Day in day out, week in week out, month in month out, it just goes on. No new(s), just the old. I often find myself starting to write about something I've read or heard recently, and thinking shit I’m sure I’ve written about this before, then I remember I have, dunno what that says, perhaps I’m just a boring bastard with nothing much new to say, or perhaps in the big bad world nothing is actually changing, or has changed for a long while. Perhapes the powers that be are happy with it that way, after all it keeps them in a job controlling our lives, but then on the other hand if people took control over their lives perhaps half these politicians, bureaucrats etc could be made redundant, cos there’d be no need for them as the people would be running the show themselves, but the powers that be don’t want that, so they just keep stirring shit up and moving it round and round and round.

No comments: